Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hello. Goodbye.

He thinks of a galaxy of funny and intriguing anecdotes while he is asleep, but he doesn't remember them when he wakes up. So today he writes down some of the lies he has told. I never cheat at Monopoly. I studied hard for the test. My car broke down. I had to stay home from work because my kid was sick. Who? What? I'm sorry I said that. I understand. Don't worry, it will be alright. Traffic was terrible. No, I am not angry. How? Ha ha ha ha, that was the funniest story I've ever heard! When? Where? I forgot. Thank you. You're welcome. Yes. No. I did. I didn't. That is not my bag. I love you. I don't love you. This is the best wine I have ever tasted. That was great food. It was a wonderful hotel. We had a good time. We had a terrible time. I'm okay. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. It was a surprise. I never saw it coming. She's gone. It's over. I'm not a liar. You are a liar. That is a lie. I never lied about that. Hello. Goodbye.

No comments: