Saturday, June 13, 2009

Chung Tzu says "HA!"

Whenever there are big changes in my life, it rains. Especially if I have to move, or do anything important. And when it rains, on these key occasions, it really rains. A full, hard, constant downpour -- with no letting up, or end in sight.

Today, is one of those days. Nothing can be done about it. I get ready to go out and conduct my business. It begins to rain even harder.

"I suppose if I imagine the raindrops falling through me, I won't get wet." I say.

"HA!!!" says Chung Tzu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words on my voice mail.

CM said...

Thanks so much for the work that you do, and your intention. I appreciate your clarity, simplicity, and lucidness. You keep getting right to the crux of things. I wish I was closer, to visit, but I realize there is no separation, only the funny illusion of time and distance. And I'll keep being in The House That Is.