Wednesday, January 27, 2010

News - CM Evans Cartoons in Dear Sir, Opium .print 9 & McSweeney's "More Things Like This"


News, news, and more news -- belated news, but worth mentioning. I have a cartoon appearing in Dear Sir, a wonderful online lit-zine, edited by Sandra Huber. I also have cartoons in the McSweeney publication, "More Things Like This" -- a sweet coffee table 4 color hard-cover book that details and expands on the cartoon show "Lots of Things Like This" that was installed at apexart in New York City in April of 2008. And last, but not least, Opium Magazine was kind to include some of my cartoons in the "Mania Issue" of Opium Magazine .print, issue no. 9. Opium Magazine, online and in print and the LDM's, still going strong. Thanks to everyone who expressed interest & wanted to publish my work. I do appreciate it.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

congrats!!!
link to where to buy?

Jennifer said...

Douh -- I see the hotlinks now...sheeesh. I'm drunk.

CM said...

Hi sweetie - I miss you