Thursday, May 04, 2006

I wished I could have said something encouraging to you

I wished I could have said something encouraging to you, in your time of depression, but you asked me how I felt and to tell you the truth and nothing but the truth, so I told you I hated you, that you are are disgusting horrible person, and you were getting what you deserved. I told you this misfortune was long in coming, and you had everything to do with it. I also said you were lower than dirt, a scum sucking parasite in life, and you should just go off and die. You took what I said in stride, and even agreed with most of my characterizations. Then, when I looked away for one goddamn second, you grabbed me in a headlock and bit off part of my ear. "I told you what you wanted to hear, asshole!" I screamed, and I bled and tried to punch you in the kidneys. "I know!!" you yelled, as we fell through the Cafe's plate glass window.

No comments: