Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Band -- Braxton Hicks

I'm starting a new heavy metal band -- it will be called Braxton Hicks. The first album is already well planned out, it will be called "HEAVY LABOR". Included in the first album will be songs like, "Break the Water", "Time to Go", "Contractions", "Delivery Unit", "Effacement", "Bearing Down", "Scream if Ya Want To", and "Serious Drugs, Man". I think a certain demographic will identify with our thundering, ripping beats. The second album may be called "Awake All Night". Or, "I Can't Get No Sleep". In the second album, there will be songs like "Vampire Child", "Vomit" and "Beast Feeder". Again, certain demographics will positively know what I'm talking about. Rock on!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, are you pregnant or something?

CM said...

No! But it happens that when I was writing that...Evan and Fonta had their little girl, Sabine. Mommy, daddy, and baby are just fine. Yay!

CM said...

Sometimes I know what is happening, but I don't know I know. :-)