Sunday, April 27, 2014

Doing Errands in My Dream with the Red Bull of Death in the Passenger Seat

I have a dream that Death and I are driving around in my white Land Rover, in Corona Del Mar. In the dream, Death is personified as a small red bull. He sits in the passenger seat, because he is tired and does not want to drive. Death wants to relax and look out the window as I do my errands.

The first place we go is to drop some books off at the new Library. The Newport Beach Main Library is very nice. Everyone likes going there, even to just have a cup of coffee. The sun is shining and you can see Catalina Island.

Later, when I'm done going about my business, I drop Death off at his house. He is very happy that we got to drive around and see things, and we had a nice time together.

-----

Irvine
4.27.14

No comments: