Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Breakfast

I was going to write something good, but then shit -- we go out to breakfast. I get the kosher salami with eggs sunny-side up with a coffee. You get the baby Belgian waffle and a vegetarian omelette with an orange juice. Yes, we want cream with the coffee. The waiter tell us he's waiting 6 tables, and sorry if he's slow. No problem, don't worry, ok. The Belgian waffle is slightly burned on top, so is my kosher salami. Your vegetarian omelette is fabulous. Daniel takes all the sugar packets and dumps them one by one onto the floor, experimenting with gravity. Pay the bill, leave my cell-phone behind, go back, get it, go to the grocery store at the corner because we really do need a few things. Now back at home, I sit down. I still have to put all the groceries away & the leftovers. What the hell was I going to write?

No comments: