Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Interview #1

C: So I wanted to ask you this question -- did you blow the budget when you created the avocado?
G: Not exactly -- but you are right about blowing the budget when I created this universe.
C: How so?
G: We call this universe "The Fractal Universe" and it was just supposed to be a elegant joke. I mean, who would build an entire universe based off of fractals?
C: And what happened?
G: Things got out of hand. Seriously out of hand. On like, the third day.
C: So you really built the universe in days? And who is "we"?
G: Don't worry about the "we" part. And yes, I started the universe off in a few days -- like a week, as they say.
C: Let me backtrack here for a second if you don't mind...
G: Okay.
C: You said "this universe".
G: Oh yeah. We, or I made mostly, a load of them.
C: You've made multiple universes?
G: Definitely.
C: Why?
G: You have multiple blogs, right? You even have a whole separate website.
C: So the universes you create are like blogs and websites for me.
G: Not really. But sort of. It's better than that. I'd like to show you the unbridled majesty of it all but it would probably end up killing you.
C: Well that sucks. How will I ever know?
G: Do you need to know?
C: I'd like to know.
G: Do you know what you want to know?
C: I want to know what the man behind the curtain is doing.
G: Ha ha. There ain't no man and no curtain.
C: If you exist, I want to know what power allows you to exist.
G: Aha. Cute. From "Her Bak". That is a nice sentiment. The big deal here, or the message for you to absorb, is to follow a correct & specific process of elimination. Then you'll realize what is to be realized.
C: Which is nothing.
G: Not quite.
C: What is your favorite color?
G: Blue.
C: You have a favorite color?
G: Yes. Blue. I like blue. Blue is a fabulous color.

No comments: