Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Rather Than Writing This -or- What a typo!

Rather than writing this on the website I was going to comment on, I will write it here out of context. How are things? I am a Taco, you are an Enchilada, and he is a thing on the menu I can't pronounce or quite read. A Carnitas of some kind. Carnitas con Salsa Guajillo y Cacahuates? CARNITAS CON PAPITAS? Carnitas con Mofongo? Carnitas con Salsa de Aguacate y Salsa Mexicana? We don’t know. We don’t.

But still, who is more important? I am 2.75 USD, you are 2.77 USD and he is 17.99 USD. We all agree it is outrageous to charge 17.99 USD for the Carnitas plate, whatever the ingredients are. Give us multiple beers, give us salt, give us limes. Cut the limes into quarters, so they are quarter limes. Drink up.

There, now things are looking better. The waitress says there is a typo in the menu. The Cartitas plate is 7.99 USD. Feeling better, we curse God, but we're just kidding. What a typo! And what kind of Carnitas is it?

1 comment:

CM said...

There is a typo here, by accident, but I think it adds to the story